Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. Who is the better cook, you or your spouse? Me, for sure. He can cook a mean breakfast though!

2. How often do you talk to your mom? A few times a week.

3. Are you adventurous in the kitchen or stick to the recipe? I am pretty adventurous. Mainly, because I am pretty picky. I omit a lot of stuff.

4. Is your second toe longer than your big toe? Nope.

 5. Do you dress up for Halloween? (Bonus question: What will you be this year?) I do not dress up in a costume but I wear something Halloween-y. I think this year I am going to wear an orange shirt topped with a black cardigan, jeans, and some mary jane shoes with cats on them!

0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com