Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Crazy

A few years ago when we lived in St. Louis one of our vehicles needed new breaks and rotors. The total for parts and labor was a little over $1,000.

We went out over the weekend. I was driving. I pulled into a parking spot at a Chinese restaurant and my breaks squealed. Billy got out to look at my wheels. He said that he noticed some metal off the rotors. I don't know lol.

I waited for the weekly local classified newspaper to come today, so I could look at car repair ads. Billy called one of the places today. They said worst case scenario it would cost $180. I've been worried about prices for days now since I found out I would need breaks at least. I'm so relieved! I thought we would be out $1,000!

0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com