Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, March 14, 2011

Project 365: 62-71

Day 62We have enjoyed watching these ants work. They have been very interesting!


Day 63Painted noodles from GummyLump. Be sure to check out GummyLump's 300 Crafts for Kids.


Day 64Oreo was exhausted after the kids played catch with him.


Day 65I mention before I love making my own candy! I found a guitar candy mold on Amazon. This will be perfect for Fender's 1st birthday. He is having guitar themed party.


Day 66My dog, Daisy, had five puppies on February 15th...4 boys and 1 girl. The little guy above resembles the dragon from The Neverending Story.


Day 67While bathing after a very messy meal, I was able to capture Fender's new teeth!

Day 68Hunter made this cake for our Insect themed week.

Day 69Hunter will be playing tee-ball in May. I got him a new glove so we can practice in the mean time. He had a glove before but it was one of those kiddy Lightning McQueen ones. He was so happy to get this and is looking forward to playing!


Day 70It's Easy Bake oven time with Ryder!

Day 71Isn't she the cutest?


1 singin' sweet songs:

Terra Heck said...

I like the guitar candy mold. When I was a kid, I'd made candy with molds with my mother all the time. Although I do it far and few between times now, I enjoy making them with my kids.

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com