Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Look so good like a box of fresh twinkies

Yesterday, Ryder was sick. Thanks to Billy's family. They came here over the weekend and they were all sick. Who does that? There was never a mention that they were sick. There is a baby in their house, so they should know better. He was running a fever between 101-103.3. He's never been sick before, so I felt horrible. Hunter never ran a fever like that before. His highest probably was 100. I ended up calling the ER here to see if I should bring him in. They said that they couldn't give out information over the phone and they gave me the Childrens hospital phone number. Billy called them. After about 10 minutes worth of questions they said that unless it reaches 105, he'll be ok.

Here is my little guy yesterday.



I decided to get the portable dvd player out and put it next to him to see if he wanted to watch Yo Gabba Gabba. He sat up for a little bit to watch it.



Today he is much better. He still has a slight fever, but he's more active today. Sadly, Hunter is sick now. He's taking a nap in my bed with a box of Kleenexes near him :(

What I'm listening to: Perfect People by Pennywise

0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com