Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, April 27, 2009

We tore down the walls I built around myself

I haven't posted too much. The weather was really nice for a long time. Today is a typical rainy April day here.

We took the boys to two different parks over the weekend, since the weather was awesome.





For this week I'm trying to do meal planning. We are horrible at eating out...mainly because I'm a pretty horrible cook. We are going to try to not eat out this week. Hopefully we can stick to it.

I know I have been planning Ryder's 1st birthday, but it doesn't seem real. I mean I can't believe that he's almost a year old!




What I'm listening to: Lifeline by Papa Roach

0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com