Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, March 30, 2009

I stood atop this world alone without a scratch

This is a really annoying (possibly funny) subject where I don't know what to do. Hunter won't stop wearing Ryder's clothes. Ryder wears 12-18 months. Hunter wears a 4T shirt and 3T pants. He's trying to wear Ryder's clothes around the house for the last 3 weeks or so. Since he's so skinny he can get Ryder's clothes on, but they are short. The shirts end up being belly shirts and the pants are capri length. When we go out I make Hunter put on his own clothes. He starts crying and tells me that they are too big. He now thinks that a shirt that lets his stomach hang out is the right size. I don't wear shirts like that, so I'm not influencing him.
Yesterday, we went grocery shopping. I had to take Ryder's clothes of Hunter and put his own clothes on. He cried for at least 10 minutes. I don't know what to do. I've let him go shopping and buy whatever clothes that he likes. In hope that because he picked it out, he'd wear it. Nope.

I guess I'm going to have to install the child safety things on Ryder's dresser. I don't know what to do about his closet though.

What I'm listening to: Skunx by Lars Frederiksen & the Bastards

0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com