Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, July 16, 2010

Five Question Friday!

This is my first Five Question Friday!


1. Do you collect anything?

Cupcakes! Well cupcake decor. My kitchen is done in cupcakes!


2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.

I dig guys with tattoos. The hubs doesn't have that many. For a good reason though, his job.

 Anywho, these are the guys...

Travie McCoy. 

Davey Havok. 

Travis Barker. 


3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?

I don't really have many scars. My biggest one is a little one above my left eye. Luckily, you can't really see it because of my eyebrow. I got this one when I was in the 3rd grade. I was playing baseball at recess. I decided to be the catcher (with no equipment.) I got too close to a hitter taking a practice swing and BAM! The next thing I know is that I'm at a hospital getting stitches. I can remember clearly not wanting them because I thought the stitches were made of cat guts. 

4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?

It's not too weird I guess, but vegetarian "meat." I love pretty much every vegetarian faux meat. 


5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?

Being that I'm from the midwest, yes. I've been in a few, but have only seen one. I must have been about 16ish. My dad and I were coming back from shopping on a Sunday. As we got closer to home it started getting dark. A hard, sudden storm hit us. We were seriously 2 miles from our house. My dad wanted to pull over. I insisted that we drive home, since we were so close. We were driving at a really slow pace, because we were being hammered with rain and hail. Not to mention the wind was blowing his little 'ol Cavalier all over the road. Then we see it. The tornado off in a distance. Thankfully, it was heading in the opposite direction. If we had been driving any faster, we would have actually drove up on it. Scary! 

1 singin' sweet songs:

Shanna said...

Hi. I am a new FF follower. Please swing by my new blog @ www.mommiesandbeyond.com

Left my 5 ? answers on my blog as a new post

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com