Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, July 16, 2010

Fuming over a cupcake taggie

Two years ago, when Ryder was a baby, I bought this cute cupcake taggie off ebay. 

Yes, it's pink and oh so girly. I had to have it, because I love cupcakes.  I figured it would be ok for him to play with while we were at home. I gave it to him a few times, but thankfully, he preferred a Disney Cars taggie I got from a craft fair. Thankfully? Yes, thankfully because today I discovered this... 

Not one, but two freakin' pins were left in it! 


I'm so pissed that this lady was so careless. It's an item made for babys! I remember being aggravated about this purchase in the first place. It took  her a month to send it and she sent the wrong one. Now I'm pissed off at this damn cupcake all over again. I'm also pissed off at myself for not inspecting this, or any other hand sewn item I have bought in the past. I don't know if it ever poked Ryder while he was playing with it.  Just thinking about it sickens me. 

I love homemade items. It's not going to discourage me from buying homemade items. In fact I purchased a few items off Etsy last night.

The moral of that story is to inspect your handmade items for pins!

1 singin' sweet songs:

SM said...

Hi,
That's not nice to not have checked a baby item before shipping it . Hope you sent her your feedback.

I am your new follower.

I invite you to enter my Rock N Learn Educational DVD Giveaway at:

http://toddlertalesbymommy.blogspot.com/2010/07/dvd-rock-n-learn-phonics-vol-1-review.html

It is an amazing product for children and worth entering!

have a great day!
Esther

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com