Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, November 1, 2010

Zhu-niverse Six Flags St. Louis

Immediately after my oldest son seen a Zhu Zhu Pet commercial last year, he asked for one. I could not say no to the cute little hamsters. At that time, I didn't realize how hard they were to get a hold of. I went to Wal-Mart to find some and I had no luck. I ended up finding out that they were one of the "it" toys for Christmas. Great.

Thanks to my super powers I was able to get all the first generation Zhu Zhu Pets, including Patches, and many accessories.  

 Christmas morning 2009


My boys loved their haul for Christmas. Thankfully, they didn't turn into a toy that was buried in the toy box a month later. They are  STILL played with a few times a week. Now, because my boys are in love with their Zhu Zhu  Pets, I was super excited to take part of the Zhu-niverse tour

The Zhu Zhu Pets and Kung Zhu hamsters went on a road trip across the United States. The kiddos and I were able to join them on their last stop of the tour at Six Flags. We had a blast! It was a perfect fall day-beautiful clear blue skies and crisp fall air. 


The event had several activities for children...or adults if you are like me!

Children had the opportunity to go in the life size hamster habitat. This was Ryder's favorite...  

...despite his lack of enthusiasm. He's at a stage where he hates having his picture taken. 


{Yes, I went inside the habitat with the boys. I am only 5'2", so it was really easy for me to explore the habitat myself. } 



Hunter's favorite part of the Zhu-niverse tour was playing with the Kung Zhus. 


He also liked playing with the regular Zhu Zhu pets. He loved the pizzeria set. I know what addition to his habitat he will be getting for Christmas!


They had a Kung Zhu Training Grounds. It took a little bit of coaxing to get Hunter to stop playing with the Zhu Zhu Pets! When he finally tried out the training grounds, he loved it! 


 At the end of the At the end of the course there was a gong waiting to be hit.   


Ryder had a lot of fun at the gaming station. He knows how to use a Nintendo DS quite well for his age, since Hunter has one. It was so fun playing the Zhu Zhu Pets game. You care for your pets and take them through mazes. It's a fun game for all ages!


They had a Which Zhu Are You? station. Hunter answered some short questions and the computer matched him up to the Zhu Zhu Pet he was most like. His results ended up being his favorite Zhu Zhu... 

PAX!



Pax is his favorite because he has a skull on his back...and of course, because he has a mohawk!


I was also able to get this video of Hunter in the hamster wheel.




The Zhu-niverse Tour was a free event and open to the public with admission to Six Flags. Thank you to MomSelect for giving my family three tickets to attend the Zhu-niverse Tour.


0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com