Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh Toothpaste



I recently signed up to be a Bzzagent. I was lucky enough to try out the new Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh! toothpaste. 

I was a bit reluctant to try it at first because I'm not a fan of mint at all. I was blown away with how pleasant it tasted! The mint flavor wasn't overpowering. After, I brushed my teeth, they felt very clean and smooth.  It claims that it is long lasting....and they aren't lying!  The clean feeling lasted for hours! 

Please check out this video if you would like to learn more about Wicked Fresh! 



The toothpaste is available to two flavors: Cool Peppermint and Spearmint Ice. I received Cool Peppermint to review.  This toothpaste is definitely wicked! I without a doubt will recommend, Cool Peppermint, to my family and friends. 




0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com