Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, November 14, 2010

In need of some prayers

On Friday, my husband lost his job. As you can imagine, things are going to be terribly difficult for my family and I. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers at this time, so that he finds a job quickly. We live in an area that high paying jobs are pretty much non-existent. I'm hoping that he can find something close to his old pay. He's already applied for quite a few places online. He's going to be out first thing tomorrow morning applying for jobs. 

If he doesn't find anything soon, we will have to move, due to no income. We rent our house, because we knew that are current town wasn't were we'd be permanently. I love our house. My boys love it. I'm really scared right now. It's really hard to think of the good thoughts right now. I'm trying to being positive. I'm only 26 and I've been through way too much. I lost a child at the age of 22. There has been numerous hardships within the last 4 years. 

I'm truly grateful for every giveaway that I have won over the past few months. I saved it all for Christmas. I'm thanking the Lord that I did. I know Christmas isn't about gifts. I'm just so thankful that I'm able to give them nice stuff because of giveaways. 

I have three beautiful boys that I have to be strong for. Please pray for me to keep my head up through this and that my husband finds a job quickly. Thank you so much. 


3 singin' sweet songs:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry...you have to stay strong and positive. I know it's easier said than done. I hope he finds something soon. Your family is in my thoughts.

Joy Tilton said...

So sorry and I would love to help if I can. Do you live in Missouri? Come to Granny Mountain and click on my email.

Anonymous said...

Heather, I am so sorry to hear about what you are going through right now. My husband has been through several job losses in our 6 yrs of marriage and I am 25... so I can relate. Looking back, though, things ALWAYS work out - perhaps just not the way we expected. Take care, girl!

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com