Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Project 365: 22-25

Day 22

All three boys in one picture, oh my! Getting them all three together is a huge task!

Bold
Day 23

Dinosaur sensory craft from GummyLump's blog! This is part of their 300 Crafts for Kids in 2011. If you are looking for some fun crafts for preschoolers, check out their blog.

Day 24

This week we are on, Oo - Octopus week. For Monday's lunch I made an octopus on seaweed. I tossed the packet of sauce that was included with the ramen noodles. Instead, I used this recipe.
The hot dog is a veggie dog by VeggiePatch.


Day 25

Hunter made a mosaic heart from GummyLump's blog!

1 singin' sweet songs:

Unknown said...

Hi! Thanks for entering my giveaways! Following you back!

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com