Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Project 365: 26-30

Day 26
My dog, Oreo, looking all cute sleeping. I wish he did a little more of this, lol.


Day 27
My oldest looking a bit older. :sniff: Where has the time gone?


Day 28
We packed the family up and took a trip (a mere five miles) to go antique shopping. We love going to antique shops!


Day 29
My mom came to visit me and I decided that I wanted to go shopping at Walgreens with her. She works there and I can use her discount! Anyways, as we were leaving we heard a meow. We looked around and a cat came under her car. I knew that there was a terrible snow storm coming (a.k.a. the snowpocalypse) and me being the animal lover I am, I couldn't leave it outside. We've put up found kitten notices all over. If she belongs to someone, I would like to find her owners. If not, I guess she'll be a part of our family.


Day 30
My dear aunt got this toy for Fender. It's his favorite.

0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com