Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ryder is three months old today! I can't believe how big he is getting. I'm afraid that he'll catch up with Hunter in no time. Hunter is my little shrimp who tops the scale at a whopping 28 pounds. Ryder weighs roughly 10 less pounds. 

On Saturday my cat had 3 kittens. I feel bad, I was going to get her fixed when she turned a year old, but I put it off. When we moved here Hunter let her out of the house a few times. He'd go sit out on the front porch and she's zoom out. I guess one of the times she got knocked up. After she's done nursing she goes strait to the vet! There are 2 girls and 1 boy. Widget, Walden, and Wubbzy are there names. Hunter named them. He's overly obsessed with the show Wow Wow Wubbzy. Our bird's name is Wubzzy too though lol. Kids! 

I've been a lazy mood. Well as lazy as I am allowed to be with two kids lol.

I've been trying to upload pictures, but it's not letting me right now. I'll do that later.

0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com