Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

So it's been a bit. I've been a little busy.

Saturday- Billy worked as usual. I wanted to go shopping. It was tax free weekend (some sort of non official holiday weekend where you can go shopping for school type stuff and pay no taxes) I asked my mom if she wanted to go with me, and of course she said yes. We went to a mall that Paul Stanley was selling his art at. Hunter looooooooves Kiss and I was hoping that Hunter could meet him, but we had no luck. Turns out you have to buy a piece of his artwork to meet him and they sold for 1500+!

Sunday-We decided to go to Farmington (the town Billy works in) and look around to see if we liked any houses. We found a few. So we'll have to make appointments to see them this or next weekend. I used to think that I would never live there. Turns out the town is'nt so bad. They have a water and skate park. It seems to have a lot of things I can do with the kids. I would really love to be moved by the end of the year. So hopefully we can achieve that!

Last night I caught Hunter feeding our dog, Baby, popcorn.

Here is my little guy just lounging in his small swing.

Um this onesie is just too funny. Someone in the band Nashville Pussy bought it for Hunter when he was born. I could'nt get rid of it lol.

I recently got my haircut. I decided to take a picture of it. I really need to color it soon.

0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com