Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, September 8, 2008

Hopefully after this week things will calm down for us. 

Saturday we went and got the contract for the house we are thinking of buying. Afterwards, we went to a fair. Hunter was wanting to ride the ponies, but we ended up getting there too late. We walked around the craft fair part. There is another one on the 20th, so we told Hunter he could ride the ponies then.  Later that night Billy and I decided to get tattoos. I got a cupcake and Billy got Camille's face. I think it's awesome that he got it. I could never get her face tattooed on me...well not yet anyways. I know I'd get sad everytime I would look at the tattoo. I'm trying to figure out my next tattoo... Eck I'm addicted again. I want to get buttons. Yes, buttons. See my current poodle's name is Cupcake and my last poodle's name was Buttons. Billy laughed at the idea. My tattoo guy asked me if I wanted vanilla frosting, instead of strawberry. He said that he wouldn't have to even use any ink that way, since I am so white lol.

Yesterday we went grocery shopping. We went to my parents for a bit. Other than that, we really didn't do anything. Stuff needed to be done, but it was nice just NOT doing something. 

This morning I had to get up early to go to a bridal shop. I had to try on my bridesmaid dress and get it altered. I have to go pick it up on Thursday as well as Hunter's outfit. 


0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com