Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Awesome day for Freebies





So far April Fools have been pretty awesome for freebies! So far I got...


Full size Pantene shampoo and conditioner.


Free Clairol hair dye


and a Butterfinger


Yesterday I got a free coupon in the mail for a free bag of Sun Chips. So yea!

I also just scored a year subscription to OK magazine!


It looks like I may be updating this a lot today! I just got a free reusable Earthbound shopping bag!

I also got a free shirt. I'll have to see if I actually get this one. I've signed up for many free shirts in the past and never received any of them.

0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com