Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Daydreaming of insomnia


Easter was ok. Nothing spectacular. Mainly because a lot of plans were made and my mom ruined them. I didn't cook dinner since because I had planned on people being here. It was suppose to be a pot luck sort of deal. Everyone was going to bring something to make it easy on me. My mom had to work and because of that she decided that it wasn't a good idea to "bother me". So she called people and told them it was off. Thanks mom! {sarcasm} We ended up having Taco Bell. I guess it's not as bad as it sounds, because I have been craving it.


Ryder searching for eggs


Hunter looking for his eggs


Checking out their goodies

Dying eggs in their undies.

Some eggs....I'm sure that this is the last year that I get to pick out the dye kit lol.

It was such a nice day out on Easter. The boys played outside. Oreo did as well. This is him taking a breather by me.

0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com