Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pregnancy update 38w2d

I'm still pregnant. I'm not feeling bad, so I'm not really complaining. At my last doctor's appointment I was 4 cm dilated and 60% effaced...this was Monday. I'm hoping that it'll happen soon though lol. My doctor wanted to induce me yesterday. I said no. I've been induced with all my pregnancies. This is my LAST, and I want to go into labor on my own.

Hunter-I had to be induced 2 weeks early because I had pre-eclampsia.
Camille-I was induced and 40.5 weeks. My body didn't react like I was pregnant due to all the problems that she had.
Ryder-I was induced on my due date. My doctor asked if I wanted to be induced. I said yes. I was so eager to meet the booger after loosing Camille.

I'm slowly packing my overnight bag for the hospital. Sadly, I'm not in a rush to do it though. I live 5 minutes away. If I forget something, Billy or my mom can easily run to get whatever I need.

0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com