Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Project 365: 46-50

Day 46Daisy enjoying the gorgeous day at Table Rock State Park.


Day 47Lake Taneycomo from my parking spot at the Branson Landing. We had to go back due to a little mishap with Hunter's Ridemakerz car.

Day 48 We took the boys to the Magic House in St. Louis. I love this picture of Fender!

Day 49My Warriors of Rock guitar! I just received it in the mail and
I'm ready to start rockin'!


Day 50The harvester ants that we received in the mail for Hunter's ant farm. I am terrified that the ant hill will get knocked over. So far, we witnessed them eating the ones that didn't make it in the mail. They are slowly working on digging their tunnels. We are documenting their progress!

2 singin' sweet songs:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Thanks for entering my giveaway. I love your dog!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

These photos are great! I am a new follower! I am also doing a Project 365 on my blog! I will have to keep up with yours too!

Come over and say hello sometime! Or, come to win of my giveaway's; Rockin' Green Detergent, Baby Bond Nursing Cover (great gift idea too!), or Roundabout Cupcake Sleeves. They all have more than a week with very low entries!

Plus, I have two cloth diaper giveaway's coming soon!

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com