Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hunter's birthday

I'm sure this will be edited once I get more ideas. I hope they come to me fast!

I need to finish up Hunter's birthday shopping soon. It's coming up around the corner. He's really hard to shop for this year. He has pretty much everything he wants.

I've been thinking:

Some sort of power wheel....I'm not sure because he has a 4-wheeler that he barely plays with
Sonic the Hedgehog toys...He recently became obsessed with him after I rented a dvd from redbox
A few hot wheel playsets
A water/sand table

Other than those, I'm clueless. I'm sure I won't be once I take a trip around Toys R Us.


0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com