Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Father's Day





I've been looking for crafts for the boys and I to make Billy for Father's Day.

I will be putting this in a frame.

Can you tell which one is from a wiggly 2 year old?

If you guess the one on the left, you are right! Ryder would not cooperate!


This is what the paper reads:

My Hand Print
Sometimes you get discouraged
Because I am so small
And always leave my fingerprints
On furniture and walls
But everyday I'm growing big
And soon I'll be very tall
Then all my little hand prints
Will be hard to recall
So here's a special hand print
Just so that you can say
this is how my fingers looked
when I placed them here today.

We will be making more tomorrow and Saturday!

I won this unique gift on Hip2save it was from Mon Petit Chou Boutique


I am seriously in love with this gift! It is a spoon that was hammered and made into a key-chain!

0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com