Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer is here!

The weather here in, Missouri, is definitely

H-O-T!

I love going to bed on warm summer nights. I love the breeze blowing in my windows. I love the fresh air. It's very relaxing to hear the insects chirping.

Speaking of insects! Tonight the boys and I are going outside to find fireflies! A childhood memory of mine is going outside on summer nights with my cousins and collecting fireflies! We put them into glass jars with holes in them. It was fun watching the fascinating creatures! We always released them back into the wild before we went to bed at night.

0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com