Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, June 18, 2010

June 17th

Yesterday, Fedex dropped off a package. I was excited because I thought it was my Hotslings AP. I opened the box and I was shocked! A full size bottle of All Oxi Active was in there. I was seriously confused. I sign up for samples from time to time, but this was obviously no sample. Nor was I expecting a sample from All. I looked on the package for some kind of clue. On the packing label it mentioned a product that I won from a giveaway. Turns out that it was packaged wrong. I contacted the host of the product I was suppose to win. I didn't know what to do. I wasn't sure if I needed to send it back or what. She contacted someone who told me to keep the All and they would send me out what I was suppose to win! Awesome!

The bottle of All that was sent to me! I can't wait to try it out! My two oldest boys are pretty ruff on their clothes. This will be perfect for them!


Billy and I took the boys outside to play in a small pool. It was a baby pool that I bought when Ryder was small. We had resort to it, since our other pool got a hole in it. They didn't seem to mind!


Neither did Oreo. It was a big water bowl to him!

Ryder was pretty fascinated by a plane that kept flying over head. He got upset when the plane stopped flying by.


The sunflowers!


WEEEE!


0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com