Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, June 28, 2010

Mailbox Monday




I got these items in my mail today!

Free Samples
  • Secret Clinical Strength deodorant
  • Three Dog Bakery treats
  • Eucerin lotion (and $1 off coupon)
Coupons
  • 35 cents off 1 Banquet fruit pie
  • $1 off Reddi Wip
  • Smart Ones 1 Free cheesy scramble with hashbrowns & 4 - 50 cent off two
Magazines
  • OK! (free subscription)
Giveaway

5 singin' sweet songs:

Unknown said...

Hope you love the Skoy Cloths! I won some a while ago and I love them! Loving all the coupons, too!

Cheap Geeks Anonymous

Money Saving Maine-iac said...

Ha Ha! I entered for those Skoy Cloths! Glad to know who won. Were you surprised as I was with the size of the Three Dog Bakery treats sample?!

Happy Mailbox Monday!

✿Heather S✿ said...

I love the coupons too! I've got a lot of FREE coupons in the past month!

XmasDolly said...

Thanks for stopping by and entering my give-away. I am your latest follower. You have absolutely beautiful boys. Their names are very unique. I've never heard boys called those names before. Some day you'll have to tell me the story behind that. I too had a little girl pass, but she was 4 months & had S.I.D.S. It's a sad thing always, but they remain our angels in our hearts forever. HUGS, Dolly

Victoria (Mommy Is Green) said...

I love Skoy Cloths! Looks like you had a great mail day. :)

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com