Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day BBQ at my parents

Every year my parents throw parties for Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day. It's a time to get together with family. If it wasn't for their parties, I wouldn't see a lot of my family from my dad's side. So it's nice to go, just to catch up.

It was the first time that they all got to see Fender. Everyone, Ohh and Ahh -ed over him. They commented on how he is a calm and mellow baby he is! It's true. He's such a pleasant baby.

Hunter enjoyed playing with his cousins, as always. Ryder is a little shy and doesn't join in just yet. He'd rather go off and look for one of my dad's outside cats.
My parents have a four-wheeler and apparently some of the kids thought they were going to ride it.
We left around 7. Hunter didn't want to go home. He cried and cried. He wanted to continue playing with Tyler. Tyler is the oldest boy in the above picture.

When we got home there was still a little bit of daylight left. We let Hunter and Ryder play outside.


0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com