Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, May 7, 2010

Switching command just because I can

I'm so flippin' busy these days. Not in a bad stressful way though. I'm just enjoying being a mom to three boys now! Trying to figure out how to split myself three ways between the kids and the hubby!

I'm patiently waiting for Billy to get off of work. He's bringing Chinese takeout home! He should be here any minute.

On a side note Ryder is turning 2 in 6 days!

Once we are done eating, we are going to go out and look for Ryder some birthday presents. JcPenny is having a doorbuster sale right now. I'm going to pick him up some sandals. He's obsessed with shoes!

0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com