Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Well open up your mind and see like me

Fender has been smiling for over a week now. 

So here is his first smile that was photographed!
 


We took Hunter to see Bigfoot the monster truck. This is his favorite monster truck! Thankfully, we are able to catch the truck quite a bit since it's from St. Louis!

Hunter in the tire.


Hunter getting his shirt signed by one of the drivers. It's actually a Bigfoot shirt we bought at a show a few months ago.

I think the driver was impressed that Hunter was wearing a Bigfoot shirt and he had a BF monster truck toy. I don't think that there are too many BF fans out there these days.

Fender next to a tire. His first monster truck picture! There will be many more to come! Haha!

Here is Billy and Ryder next to the hauler



Fender has finally got a little chunk in his legs for babylegs!


I guess I'm done for now. I have to finish up the laundry, clean the kitchen and living room, bathe the kids, and get them ready to go to Hunter's magazine shoot tonight.

0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com