Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'll miss the friendship that we once shared.

My little Ryder has another blocked tear duct. His left eye got all mucousy about a week after I had him and it cleared up before his 1 month appointment. He woke up from a nap about a hour ago and his right eye was all mucousy.

Billy called about our internet and we have to get a new piece. The tech person said that it sounded like our thing is bad (I'm not really sure what it's called) We won't be able to make it to a Verizon store until Sunday. So I'm gonna have to deal with it disconnecting after awhile.

0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com