Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm sick of your sad songs and sing alongs.

Ryder has his dr. appointment today. He looks good and is meeting his milestones. He weighs 12 lbs. 13. oz (75%) I thought he weighed more. He has a lot of chub rolls that I have to clean out lol. He's 24.5 inches (90%)



My dad watched Hunter when we took Ryder to dr. When we were done we ran to Borders to get Hunter some books. I got him 2 books that have CDs that reads to you. He really loves them!

Hunter and I just colored and danced today. He's just a fun kid. He went outside to play for a little bit today, it's just too hot to be out there for a long period of time.

Hunter's quote of the day is when I handed him a drink he said, "Thanks!" and when I didn't say you're welcome he said, "Mom I'm welcome too!"

0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com