Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, July 24, 2008

The people that we put high up on pedestals crumble like statues

Today was a little rough. I was constantly doing something for the boys. Hunter seemed to be hungry all night. When he was hungry he was making messes (something unusual for him). The rest of the time I spent feeding Ryder.

With some extra time Hunter sat my lap while I tried teaching him how to have control of his fingers. He can't count 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 on his finger. He can do 1 and 3. I guess we'll work on it again tomorrow.


I'm becoming obsessed with buying odd baby items. Today I bought Ryder some teething pacifiers.

I got one raspberry pacifier. I think in blue. I can't remember.




This one looked odd, but may work for when he's cutting his back teeth. It was only $4, so it was worth a try.


I got this in the mail today. It's called a WubbaNub. It's a stuffed animal attached to a pacifier. The animal helps keep the pacifier in.



Here is my Hunter being goofy.



Here he is playing with some Dora memory cards.


Tonight I broke down and cried for a bit. I felt like I needed to show Ryder, Camille's picture. So I went to our hallway that we have a little memorial for her. I just couldn't stop crying.
I'm so thankful to have 2 wonderfully healthy boys. Ryder is such a calm, happy, non-fussy, great sleeping baby. Hunter is my little helper. He's constantly absorbing the world around him and learning....Speaking of which, I guess Hunter is not allowed to listen to Prince (or whatever he goes by these day) He started going around the house today singing, "I'm a sexy mother fucker." Um yea....or maybe I should take that song off my ipod lol.

0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com