Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just like a rose ripped from its root

I had to run to the store yet again today. I'm glad that I live close by a Walmart or not it would be ridiculous. The batteries in Ryder's swing ran out yesterday and Hunter needed more milk. I had to run by the post office too. I'm having someone make me a hooter hider. I had to mail her fabric that I wanted it to be made out of. I'm pretty excited :)

My friend decided that she is going back to work. (the friend from yesterdays entry) Well she needs a baby sitter for her little girl. I'm contemplating it, but I don't know. At this point right now, it would be something easy I could take on. What about later? When Ryder is mobile? I don't know. Kattie and Hunter both seem to have similar personalities and they get along. I haven't said anything yet.

Billy went to work late today. He told them that he was going to be a few hours late. Why? Because he decided to give me a bit of a break. He let me take a nap and take a long bath. He's so sweet.

Ok picture time!

Well I guess I'll start out with bumbo pictures. Eck. My pictures get blurry when they are upright instead of long ways.



Bumbos aren't only for babys anymore. Three year olds can use them too.




Ryder playing in his crib with his stuffed zebra.



Hunter eating watermelon outside. So I guess I'm going to start doing a funny quote each day that Hunter said. Today he said, "Mommy, why are there pumpkin seeds in my watermelon?"



0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com