Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Your footprints mark the path

Billy was right. He got off at 9am this morning. So he worked from 4pm-9am. I feel so bad for him. He had to be at work at 4pm again today (which is usual.) He had to get up though at 12:30 to take Hunter to the dr. Turns out Hunter couldn't see the dr. today. His new dr.'s office couldn't get ahold of his old one and get his medical records. So we had to reschedule it for the 8th. It's nothing important really, it's just his 3 year checkup. Anyways, Billy was so tired. He said that they don't have as much to do tonight. He found out that he doesn't have to work on Saturday. Yipee! I wish that I would have known that way ahead of time. I would have planned a getaway this weekend. Too late now.


The kids and I have had a mellow day today. Hunter played outside earlier. He wanted to wear a football jersey and giraffe rain boots. I'm assuming he wanted to wear rain boots, because he made a muddy mess in the yard.









Billy finally got a good picture of Ryder smiling. He won't smile for me when I play with him. I serve one major purpose for him, and that's feeding him. So, I'm not a fun person.




Tomorrow, my parents are having a family get together. I think Hunter and I are going to make some kind of patriotic food to bring. I don't know what yet. Maybe chocolate covered pretzels with red, white, and blue sprinkles. Something easy!

0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com