Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, July 25, 2008

Power outage!

Our damn power is out. We had a massive storm over the last hour. Nothing happened when it was at it's worst. Towards the end, the power went out. Hopefully Ameren will be out working tonight and it will be restored while I'm sleeping. Eck. It's aggravating. It's suppose to be like 91 tomorrow. I guess I'll be forced to go shopping. What shall I do :)

I have so much breastmilk stored in the freezer. I hope that the power comes on soon! I don't want it to go to waste. It's sad to know that it may :(

Billy is working yet again tomorrow...doing landscaping around his job. WTF? Seriously? He was like, "They would have never asked me to do this in St. Louis, so I decided to do it." My reply was, "Yea, because St. Louis would have paid someone to do it!"

I guess I have like 2 hours or so of life in my laptop. Apprently some moths got into our house. Since there is no other light, they are flying around my computer. I guess I may have to make myself go to bed soon.

0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com