Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, March 22, 2009

All the birthday jazz.

Even though Ryder's birthday is a month and a half away, I'm about done shopping for him. Last night I was browsing Toys R Us and they had an awesome deal going on. $10 off your order of $75 or more if you pay with paypal. I decided to look at Yo Gabba Gabba stuff and they were on sale. I scored big time. I'm nervous though, because it says 'pending' next to the transaction on my paypal account. One time I ordered some things at Bloomingdales when they had 50% off their clearance. Because they didn't have 1 of my items in stock they canceled my entire order. By the time they canceled it they were sold out of the other things that I ordered.
I just got him a Dance Mat off ebay for $10. It's $24.99 at Target. There are only a few more things that I'm going to get him. Hopefully ebay will be where I can get most of them.

Toodee Drivin friends. (He has the other 4)
Thomas the Train riding toy
Dancing Brobee
Yo Gabba Gabba bedding set
Brobee chair...there is like 4 on ebay for like $40. I'm holding out and crossing my fingers that I'll find one in a store soon. Chairs like that with Dora and such on them cost $24.99.


After Ryder Hunter's bday is June 9th. He's not getting much because he's getting a Jeep power wheel. He said that he wants a big garbage truck that Toys R Us has. That may be it. Plus he wanted to camping for his bday. I am sooooo not a camper, but if he wants to go, we'll go. We'll invite whatever family members of ours that wants to go.

0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com