Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, March 2, 2009

Everything you do is a cold blade in my ribs

Since I created a new blog, I figure that I should tell a little about myself?

I'm 24 years old. I'm married {for nearly 5 years} My husband [Billy] and I have 3 kids together.

Hunter [3] He's my little guy, who is hyper but yet lazy. He has his times where he'll drive me up the wall with his non stop talking. At other times, he'll just sit and relax [or sleep]

Ryder [9 months] He is a mommy's boy all the way. He's a bright one. He's been crawling for over 3 months. He's cruising on the furniture for 2 months. He's on his way to walking.

Also there is Camille [who would be 2] She is our angel. When I was 20 weeks pregnant with her, we found out that she had a chromosome abnormality that was incompatible with life. She lived for 10 minutes after I had her on December 7, 2006.

We live in a town that I hate. I live in a town that I never imagined myself being. It's a town where I feel like I stick out like a sore thumb. I hardly go out. If I do venture around town, it's to a health food store and WM for the essentials. I hate WM but it's really the only option in this town.

I guess I'm closing this entry to an end. The little ones are getting restless and I need to go.

My titles in my blogs usually are to the lyrics of a song that I'm currently listening to.
Listening to:Blood has been Shed;Of Sand and Sulfur

0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com