Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, March 6, 2009

Cuttin' up limes with a dull butter knife

It's been really nice out the last two days. Especially today. I think it was like 70? The boys and I went outside to play both days. Not so much yesterday, because it was windy. Today I found out that Ryder does not like grass. I put him down and he freaked out. He wouldn't get off my lap. He just clung to my neck. I ended up putting him in Hunter's cozy coupe. I think he enjoyed that.

I've been trying to get things ready for tomorrow. They are holding an estate auction for my grandma's things. She died last January and they are finally doing it. Thankfully, it's going to be nice tomorrow. We need to get there at 8am. Sadly, the kids and I wake up after that. See, we don't have a normal schedule. The boys go to bed around 11-midnight and we wake up at 10:30 am. If we didn't do it this way, the boys may not be able to see Billy at all during the week. He has odd hours of 11am-8pm (but can be longer if he is needed, which is pretty much everyday)

So those hours that Billy works sucks. I mean he usually works 12 hours a day or more. I'm pretty tired of it. It's frustrating when I need help at home and he can't be here. Eck.

What I'm listening to: Loco Grongos like a Party by The Reverend Horton Heat

0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com