Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The decay of a species cure this worlds will to die.

I'm grossed out and mad. At some point last night Ryder must have did #2 in his diaper. I'm a cloth diapering mama BTW. Billy obviously changed it. He put the dirty diaper in a laundry basket full of clean diapers. He didn't even flick the poo out into the toilet. He just threw the diaper in there. He knows that dirty diapers go into a wet bag, not a laundry basket. So now my diapers need to be washed again because most has poo on them. Eck.

For the record, I would like to state that I hate cilantro. I cooked with it for the first time ever last night in some cheese and bean quesadillas I made for dinner. I should have knew that it would be disgusting by the smell when I was chopping it up. I bit into my quesadilla and yuck.

What I'm listening to: Set the Stage by The Warriors.

0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com