Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Yo Gabba Gabba!

Our house is obsessed with Yo Gabba Gabba. I remember the first episode that I seen. It had the Aquabats playing Pool Party. I was amazed that they were on a kids show. I loved them in high school. I was intrigued with them since Travis Barker used to be their drummer before being in Blink 182. Blink 182 is pretty much my all time favorite band (besides AFI) and has been since 1998. Ok back to YGG. I was amazed to find out that The Aquabats are co creators of this amazing kids show. I was also thinking that the character Muno look vaguely familiar. Then I realized that Muno looks like a creature from The Aquabats video Super Rad.

I think that it's really cool that my kids (even 10 month old Ryder) loves YGG. It's awesome that a band I loved made a TV show my kids like. An awesome tidbit of information is that Ryder was born while YGG was on. Seriously. Look.



Hunter took this picture while my dr. was getting ready. You can see the boombox on the TV screen. I guess Ryder was destined to like the show lol.

I could only wish my kids would skank while cleaning their room like this video.

Note the Aquabats doll at 40 seconds lol! Also it's the song is sung by Alex Desert from Hepcat. Most people know him in his role Jake (the blind man) from Becker.

Yo Gabba Gabba! - Pick It Up (GOGO13)


Anyways we are so excited that new episodes start airing April 3rd. The episode that airs that day is "New Friends" staring Jack Black. I've seen clips and pictures from that episode and it looks like it'll be a good one! Watch it!

0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com