Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The change lies there with in ourselves

Both of my kids are taking a nap {squeel!} This has happened like 5 times since Ryder has been born. I should be putting the dishes away or washing diapers. How can I not enjoy my free time by spending it online. Usually the online time I have is spent NAKing while Ryder tries to touch my keyboard the entire time.

I'm so mad at myself right now. I lost the harness straps to Ryder's highchair. I took them out when he first started using his highchair. They got in the way, when I didn't need to strap him in. Now I need them and can't find them. I've been looking online trying to find a replacement, but no luck. I was told to call Chicco, so I guess that's what I'm going to do. I like to put Ryder in his highchair and give him some snacks while I clean. Well I can't do that right now, because he tries to climb out.


What I'm listening to: Through the Eyes of a Dreamer by Walls of Jericho

0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com