Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Gorgeous eyes shine suicide

OMG!!!!!

Billy's job just got worse. Billy called me on his 2nd lunch break (yes, he worked that long so he gets two full half hour lunch breaks on top of numerous 15 minute breaks) He tells me that his boss took one of the guys, Shawn, to the hospital. Because he eyes were watery? I dunno. At that point, his boss and Shawn were in the waiting room at the hospital for 2 hours. So that makes Billy's night even longer. He'll pull like a 16 hour shift by the time he's done. Well Billy just texted me to tell me that Shawn ended up going to a mental hospital! Srsly!

What I'm listening to: Summer Shudder by AFI

0 singin' sweet songs:

Post a Comment

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com